Biomedical Ephemera’s Cat Surgery and Wedding Celebration Giveaway!
ALRIGHT! Let’s do this. I’ve been meaning to do a giveaway for a really long time, so I’ve accumulated WAY too much stuff. Why now? Because I’m getting married in, like, three weeks, and I want to share some of the celebration with you guys! Yay!
**Save Zarkoth, Destroyer of Carpets!**
Much more importantly, though, I’m also doing this because my kitty needs his tooth removed, and all of our upcoming expenses mean that we can’t get this done on our own. The full story is at the donation website, and I want to get the word out that an awesome kitty could use a buck or two if you have it.
You do not have to donate to be entered into the giveaway. I really just want to get the word out so that those who can help know about it.
With that out of the way, this is the first of three lots - the other two will be posted at the end of the month, after this is concluded.
- ONE “Dr. Miles’ New Joke Book” from 1936 Full of terrible jokes and testimonials. Advertisement for Dr. Miles’ Anti-Pain Pills.
- Choice of TWO: Inflatable Frog, Inflatable Bird, Inflatable Turtle, fossil Deinonychus life-sized wall wrap.
- ONE Inflatable Perch Including internal organs illustrated on the side, with diagrams and teaching tools.
- ONE Kidney-On-A-Stick Reverse is a regular kidney model, without internal components shown.
- Choice of ONE: Inflatable Marie Curie OR Benjamin Franklin. Perfect for pranking or terrifying your science-inclined friends! Both heads have trivia about their subjects on the back.
- THREE “Wild Wraps” Bush babies and black panthers. Perfect for organizing cords, hanging from your ponytail, or guarding your treasures!
- Choice of ONE:
100 Flowers and How They Got Their Names by Diana Wells OR Wicked Bugs by Amy Stewart. Both are fascinating, have bizarre, curious, and fun trivia and facts about their subjects, and I’ve used both as resources for the blog!
Again, you do not have to donate OR follow me to be entered, but if you like any of this stuff, you’ll probably like my blog!
Check it out!
- "Like" the post for one entry, reblog for a second entry. Two entries max. If the post is reblogged more than once, only the first two times will count.
- Winner will be chosen via Random Number Generator.
- The winner will be chosen on Monday, April 21, 2014.
- Winner will be contacted via “Ask” so please keep your ask box open!
- Winner will have three days to respond, before I re-roll the number.
- I will ship worldwide.
- What with the wedding, kitty surgery, and everything else coming up, please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery - though hopefully it will only take a few days!
- If you win this lot, you cannot win another. Feel free to promote them all, though ;D
- Give yourself a hug, because you’re awesome and love weird science!